Pages

August 7, 2012

Don't worry, be happy - No. 10





To do this week: Try things you wouldn't normally do

                                                                                                                           
Lessons are taught every day. Lessons are learned on occasion… 
Not everyone likes to be taught a lesson, not every lesson is learned. Every person can tell you to enjoy life, to seize the day, to follow your heart and that it is as it is. But do you listen? Do you have those lessons in mind when you wake up at six in the morning by your alarm on a gray and rainy day, and open your eyes to go to work again? When everything that can go wrong on one day goes completely wrong? When you seem to have lost that happy-feeling for a while?

Well I don’t, so I need to be reminded every once in a while. Call me stubborn, but I need it. Every time a life-lesson is taught to you, you think ‘yes, I know…’, but you do smile a little just because you know it’s true. And that message sticks with you for a while. 
So to make you smile, to let you say ‘I know…’ and to let a lesson stick with you for a while, I thought it would be nice to send out a reminder every once in a while. For myself, because it helps, and for anyone who needs a reminder too.
 

1 comment:

  1. "Dont worry be happy", this should be the mantra of all people to really be happy and forget all the useless thoughts.Worry only leads to health problem nothing else.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...