Pages

June 3, 2012

Guest Post - Lighting envy


Today I have a guest post for you. I'm happy to welcome Joanna from Arcadian Lighting with her post about lighting fixtures so beautiful or unusual, you might envy the owner. Enjoy!

                                                                                                 

Hi there! I’m Joanna, a guest blogger for Arcadian Lighting, a wonderful source for all thing lighting. I am passionate about art, lifestyle, literature and interior design. 
Luckily, my work focuses on these topics so I am in perpetual heaven with my job. I love to share the blog posts I create with readers like you. 

Thanks to Live2like for letting me share some of my favorite light fixtures today. Lighting acts as one of the most important elements of a room’s d├ęcor. Not only for their practical side, but for their decorative side as well. They often create a grand focal point, filling the space between the furnishings and the ceiling. If I could, I would collect chandeliers, I love them almost as much as chairs! The following light fixtures definitely give me lighting envy. The majority of them--glorious works of art. Which is your favorite? 

Lighting Envy  
A spectacular wall sconce creates a focal point that pulls the eye down the hallway. The
contrast of the white on blue highlights the light fixtures artful look even more.


 Lighting Envy 
These solar powered chandeliers give this modern space an alienesque glow. They also soften the appearance of the hard surfaces of the room, such as the concrete floor. 


Lighting Envy 
This grand chandelier is reminiscent of a vintage necklace with its flowing metal chains. It is definitely the focal point of the room.


Lighting Envy 
A modern take on a classic hanging light fixture design, this contemporary chandelier hangs elegantly over a free standing tub.


 Lighting Envy 
Tiny pin lights cast a starry glow in this modern marble and glass shower. A sky light and windows let light into the adjacent bathing and grooming area.


Lighting Envy 
This classic crystal chandelier makes an unexpected appearance in a modern dining area.


 Lighting Envy 
A grouping of Moroccan pendant lights made with intricate fretwork casts a soft glowing pattern in an open floor plan living/dining room.


Lighting Envy 
An unusual swing-like fixture holds a grouping of candles. They must create a lovely glow when all are lit. 

Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 

Lighting makes all the difference. At Arcadian Lighting, we are sure to have a fixture to suit your style. Check out our great selection here!

                                                                                           

Thank you Joanna for putting together this wonderful post! I think my favorite is the one on the final picture. But I also love the chandelier and the colors on the sixth picture..! 
Which one do you like??

2 comments:

  1. I really love the chandelier on the third picture! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...