Pages

June 2, 2012

Flower power..!


I took a photo of my favorite flowers in a jar today. They were standing on my dinner table screaming for attention. I Instagrammed this picture together. It's to celebrate the start of June, the lovely weather and the fact that my thesis is finally ready..! All printed and ready to hand in on Monday. Now I finally have more time to finish and show some of the projects I'm working on in the house: A vintage memo board, a make-over of my two Chinese wedding cabinets, painting the dining chairs and many many more..! And I now have time to clean out the basement so I can find the paintbrushes I'll need...
                                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Wow its looking so beautiful i am really so impressed here.
    Thanks for sharing...




    garden centre Little Venice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...