Pages

May 10, 2012

Furniture makeover: Coat rack


I finally finished one of many projects I'm working on in the house. A while ago I bought an old wooden coat rack that looked like it came from some dusty old place and turn it in to something I'm very happy about.



I have completely forgotten to take before pictures, I thought I did but I can't find them anywhere... So, to give you an idea of what it looked like before, here's a picture of a look-a-like:


So it needed a little paint and some love.!

I used a paint roller to save the woodwork and make it more visible. My first plan was to actually paint it completely but when I saw the woodwork become visible like this I left it that way. 
This is what it turned in to:




                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...