Pages

April 14, 2012

Spring is lost...


I don’t know what it’s like in the rest of the world but where I live spring is a little lost. Some time ago I posted about spring fever and how excited I was to give my tiny boring balconies a complete make-over. But the weather hasn’t been very supportive. In the meantime I have bought a lot of flowers and plants but they’re all still save inside. Which isn’t bad either since it makes the house look better. So here are a few photo's I took and some pictures I found to welcome the sun and to show spring the way into your house, without having to buy a new rug, curtains or expensive colorful painting.










< Easy to make: Tissue paper flower


































Decorate your bottles with masking tape

















 
my beautiful Bonsai


                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...