Pages

April 24, 2012

Pallet love


There are so many great destinies for a pallet besides the industry of efficiently moving goods. A pallet is basically a few boards put together. Un-pallet the thing and you have loose boards that can be put together as a table, chair, bed, bench, crate etc. A creative mind can think of some more brilliant suggestions. 
A while ago I posted about using a pallet to make a bench on my tiny balcony (which I am still about to do..) and since then I found so many more wonderful ideas on Pinterest and online. I found these additional inspirational ideas to put on the 'I will, and I repeat (to make it sound more convincing), I sure will, one day, absolutely, soon(...ish), definitely make this! this time for real, no excuses'-type of list.














                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...